Animal 🐖

what are the must orders here?

tostada, tsukune, chicken liver toast, pokrk belly sandwich?

anything else?

2 Likes

gnudi
boniato yam
tres leches

3 Likes

animal x avi cue
@TheCookie review forthcoming?

4 Likes

I wish! Loved the pop-up at Antico in ‘20. We’ve got plans. Someone go and report back please! :yum:

3 Likes

Had a really solid meal here last night. Place was half-full, which made for some really pleasant vibes. Lol don’t order the chicken wings they are stupidly small. Like short circuit your brain from a QPR standpoint small.

5 Likes

philly hoagies from pizzeria beddia coming to animal 5/20

7 Likes

Is it possible to have 2 lunches in one day?

I’ve already made plans elsewhere in the city.

5 Likes

Damn it I’ll be in San Francisco that weekend.

Philadelphia is the sandwich capital in the US (I love you NY but Philly has you beat). The Hoagies! Never had Beddia’s hoagie bar but I had all the big names in South Philly. Beddia’s pizza and tomato pie is wonderful I assume the same care is given to their hoagies.

1 Like

Beddia pizza and sandwiches are amazing. Fish town is a cool spot.

Fish Town is very LA Art Districty. Still keep your wits and be alert because it borders Kensington.

Suraya is also freakin good. Never got to Laser Wolf both Phila and BK.

there will be water ice

3 Likes

If you move your first lunch to the early side (11:30) you can go to Animal at 2:30/3. Lunch followed up by Lunner is totally cool.

1 Like

Team Lemon Water Ice.

1 Like

It’s sold-out. Now I don’t have to feel bad about already having plans that day. Whoever goes please report back!

1 Like

they said they take walk ins.

2 Likes

When they did this for Avi Cue of Hanukkah they did the same thing–was actually easier to walk up and get it to go than wait for a table.

2 Likes

Still can’t make it. :smirk: Have a thing in MDR then a music festival in Altadena. Longgg day.

more tickets released

1 Like

www.animalrestaurant.com/service-charge

2 Likes

wish they would elaborate more on that…

4 Likes