Dinner near Greek Theater?

2021 best closest to the Greek?

Kismet, Ruen Pair, Pailin, Pa Ord

2 Likes

Good list
Would add Little Doms

3 Likes

Yea considering our Pailin obsession and not having been there for so long we will likely end up there but I was hoping for something fancy for birthday before show

2 Likes

For something fancier, Atrium?

Kismet’s normally fancier than Pailin, but I guess they’re still outside dining only, and I don’t know what the sidewalk seating is like.

1 Like

Not quite as close as some of the other places suggested (3.5 miles) and only open Thurs. - Sat., but Greekman’s in Silver Lake has gotten good feedback, and would be name appropriate, at least.

1 Like

Botanica? Antico Nuovo? Found Oyster?

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Maybe alimento?

Alimento— depends on how far you want to drive after eating. Alimento is a 15min drive to the bottom of the hill to the Greek (as are many of the suggestions). Barbrix is closer, Atrium closer still. Messhall is the closest and I believe even has (or used to have) a free shuttle up to the venue. So if that’s still the case— park once. I haven’t been since way before covid, so can’t comment on what’s going on there now, but I thought it was always a close, nice option before a show.

1 Like

2022, any good pickup options nearby to have a quasi-mini picnic before a show? A bento box purveyor perhaps? Only thing I can think of so far is Dune Atwater, Oaks Gourmet Market & Cafe

mini kabob

3 Likes

Kismet Rotisserie does party packs.

1 Like

I’ll go see Goo Goo Dolls, Death Cab For Cutie, and Jackson Browne.

Also isn’t Holy Basil opening up soon in Atwater?

1 Like

Garlic rice lechon bowl add prawns from Kuya Lord

4 Likes

The Greek doesn’t allow food to be brought in, does it? Or is this a picnic outside the gates?

Outside the gates. Lots of good picnic areas in the park.

Oh damn…this place looks is amazing.

1 Like
  • Yuca’s (open til 6pm)
  • Farfalla
  • Tam O’Shanter Sandwich Bar
  • Little Dom’s (deli)
  • Daybird
3 Likes

X 2 Yuca’s

One of my favorite burgers in LA!

3 Likes

Little Dom’s!