Hayato - ROW DTLA

I forgot to log on until 10:02 lol but plenty of 2 tops were opening up 10 minutes later, I saw eight or so different nights

looks like he’s taking the week of the 15th off, so probably technical difficulties getting that in the system. no bots. delayed release.

2 Likes

Welp I’ll try again in October. :frowning:

1 Like

just released oct 1, up for grabs.

Ahh delayed release that makes much more sense. Happened with Majordomo x Anjak yesterday too (though that was Resy not Tock). Makes me wonder if these releases are done manually…which would be odd, seems like a very easy thing to schedule/automate.

i try every month for fun, and this is the first time it’s been delayed. probably because of taking the week of the 15th off.

Wow after venting above I got a reservation. Looks like refreshing endlessly works. It is possible to get in without a bot!

12 Likes

Tbh I think the delayed release probably threw people off and made it easier.

2 Likes

I have a 2-person reservation for October 14 in my cart if anybody wants it. No markup. Just helping out the homies.

3 Likes

I have learned that when restaurants say reservations will be available at X time it is not the same thing as an artist saying tickets will be on sale at X time.

1 Like

brandon is very aware how difficult it is to reserve and can easily fill every seat with regulars, but doesn’t. he always has seats open for tock.

6 Likes

You can make it automated or manual.

1 Like

Yeah plus when I remember to try I regularly am able to at least hold a reservation, whether I take it or not

I don’t really think bots are an issue, you just gotta refresh at the right time and be quick

1 Like

Last call for October 14 reservation, 2 people @630. 4 minutes left in my cart. I have a wedding that night otherwise I would probably go.

1 Like

I would love to take you up on that!

1 Like

I will attempt reservations for November in October, however, if anyone manages to secure some in November and they are willing to spare even one spot, contact me :slight_smile: I want to visit Brandon-San for my birthday. Also any new tricks to securing reservations or are the old tips still valid?

2 Likes

FWIW, the seat release for the Majordomo x Anajak event was also delayed for a bit. Luck favors those who keep F5ing. #Refreshorama

2 Likes

17 Likes

I saw that and was like damn lol also I scored reservations! The old tips still work. You can’t hesitate when the time turns 10a.

7 Likes

Hurray, I have a better chance now!

I had a chance a few months ago, but my friend who was helping me actually got into the booking window, but she had an urgent work meeting so she couldn’t fill out her credit card info. :frowning:

2 Likes