Mariscos Jalisco - mid city!

What a profound upgrade this is for my family. It’s close enough for us to do this regularly.

Went with the classic as well as their Poseidon after some breakfast beers

It’s tremendous

Truck parks at La Cienega by 18th conveniently close to the 10 for the non-locals

11 Likes

Their mid-city location has been one of the best things to come out of the pandemic!

1 Like

Location/address in Mid-city?

1 Like

I’m a weak punk that needs that delicious aguachile served on the side.

1 Like

When are you going to go down to Watts and try Mariscos Tocho Tostada Negra?

I like the Posideon at MJ. But this right here is the best damn tostada in LA. The salsa negra is incredible

7 Likes

Sawyer & La Cienega, parked on the east side of the street. It’s been a semi-regular bang for me since it started.

2 Likes

I’ve been there a couple times and am excited for them to be in the area. Mexican food in mid city is really lacking if you’re not a food truck. My biggest complaint is that there is zero shade near the truck. You can walk around the corner and try to eat in the corner of the building shade, but you’re eating right next to a homeless guy and urine.

1 Like

Yes, yes! I bring the goods back to my car (usually parked a few feet away) and eat it there. #AirCon #GreyPoupon

3 Likes

That is what we do in most any food truck even pre-covid. We have a hatchback… open that sucker up for shade… put down a few trader joes paper bags… then set up trunk picnic. We do it fairly often now with take out only places or places we don’t feel comfy eating outside (which is most places)

9 Likes

Yes you use your car trunk like a normal Angeleno. But I’m also not opposed to bringing my beach umbrella lol

3 Likes

Umbrella… I thought that was what Dodger Caps are for?!

2 Likes

Been doing a lot of this recently especially with dine in service closed. Might have to buy a mini van soon!

8 Likes

The one time I went I biked there, so no hatchback for me.

2 Likes

:clap: Ahhh… Adaptability is a good survival skill.

2 Likes

These were perfect. We devoured the Campechana as well

5 Likes

Yay! I went the other day and they weren’t there!

You checked the time? They seem very well organized. Surprised

It was me not them. I messaged them on IG and have the hours now.

1 Like

Please post the hours!

1 Like

Mariscos Jalisco Insta screen capture 3d ago…

5 Likes