Michelin California 2020 Predictions

I will be casting the livestream to my living room TV donning my best suit with champagne flute in hand. It must be so exciting for chefs across the state to be rubbing shoulders tomorrow with the likes of TK~.

For me, this is much more exciting than the Oscars because it is something that I have seen unfold over the past decade in the state. I feel like specifically LA is due for its recognition and am excited that others will have the chance to showcase their talent in the years ahead with a common goal, or not~

I care about this. Whatever~

3 Likes

well, people care about the oscars, grammys, emmys and tonys tooā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s a food forum

8 Likes

Itā€™s clearly just a thing of mine. I donā€™t watch any awards shows that I can think of. In five minutes I can read all I might be interested in.

[Brouhaha] You donā€™t need a moderator. Any troll can make another troll. Iā€™ll prove it. Kneel, catholiver.

[catholiver scoffs]

[Brouhaha] Do you want to be a troll or not? Kneel.

[catholiver kneels before Brouhaha]

In the name of the Warrior, I charge you to be brave.
In the name of the Father, I charge you to be just.
In the name of the Mother, I charge you to defend the innocent.
Arise, catholiver of Reno, Ken M of FTC.

[ALL CLAPPING] catholiver of Reno, Ken M of FTC!!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

NNaka staff went to go eat at Somni this past week it seems. Do you think itā€™s like school where the cool kids just hang out with other cool kids? I imagine something similar happening after the awards. Teehee~

1 Like

Ser troll brouhaha

Itā€™s bad enough Ser Brienneā€™s last scene was her crying in a nightgown over a guy, and now you further insult her. For shame, sir, for shame.

2 Likes

Game over. Somebody start a new topic.