Mini Kabob

Lol who would have thought the clear money grab wouldn’t be up to his standards?

6 Likes

mini kabob x howlin’ ray’s x jerry seinfeld x jim gaffigan x sebastian maniscalco x nate bargatze

15 Likes

Armenian food is so amazing here in the SGV ( duarte, monrovia, glendale etc)

This is a spot locally by my family, who we have been going to for decades for groceries. Their sandwiches are absolutely amazing, with my favorite the spicy batsurma or turkey. Tropicana Market in Duarte.

And the the family that runs it :heart::heart::heart:

Mini kabob is also amazing, but i hate trying to find parking in glendale that area lol :joy:

13 Likes

2 Likes

live in the area, planning on going.

3 Likes

review forthcoming?

2 Likes

Kushiba?

Yoshinoya?

:wink:

4 Likes

Yamashiro?

budonoki

2 Likes

Obviously Hayato.

Chicken Cutlet Kamameshi

6 Likes

Yoshinanian.

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8DfhJ_vW8W/

2 Likes

That actually sounds like it’ll be delicious.

snagged a table for the collab. Should be pretty tasty. I liked their event with that instagram/tiktok chef lol. I like this place in general.

4 Likes

Another visit to Topanga social

Amboy (kids said it tasted like a Big Mac and I agree, was fine)

Katsu sandwich at Katsu sando (the bread was white toast, was kind of strange)

D town pizza (pizza was just okay this time)

Think that’s it for TS for us.

Btw, mini kabob still open. Hopefully that means they’ve improved from last time but didn’t try it again.

5 Likes

It does matter much. To us Armenians this is in fact the deal breaker and is a reason i’d not go to MK and never been. Us last sunday:

I’m aware this sounds dickish but it’s a significant part of the dish for us. Like i never ever once had it over gas until i was 14 and moved to America.

11 Likes

who was funniest?

sebastian maniscalco > jim gaffigan > nate bargatze > jerry seinfeld

2 Likes

Skewer envy. I can never find the right size for proper шашлык.

1 Like