Republique

Beautiful pictures! Thank you!

1 Like

Where is the apricot bread pudding from???

1 Like

Thank you @ebethsdad!!!

Republique @paranoidgarliclover and wonderful!

2 Likes

last minute cravings from this past Sunday:

Canele, creme brulee bombolini x2, raspberry cream bun, ube coconut mini loaf (this was so good. soft and fluffy. I was worried it would be dense like pound cake)

Quiche. I originally wasn’t going to order it because on the menu it said it had bacon, but the guy at the counter said that was an error. no bacon.

Not pictured in separate boxes: slice of salted caramel chocolate cake and chocolate croissant.

12 Likes

:heart_eyes::scream::exploding_head::heart_eyes:

1 Like

How is the peach ice cream? I might have to stop by and buy ice cream tomorrow as well to see what all the hype is about.

Where do you go from here? You’ve reached the summit. Just all downhill after this, no?

9 Likes

@chaumein subtle tart and creamy. Less intense concentration of flavor than the Strawberry and Cherry imo, which I appreciate as I consider peach a softer flavor.

@Starchtrade :sunglasses: Lol I thought of the MPCP/Honeycomb combo Tuesday night. I called Thursday to ask about flavors and they let slip about working on Peach. The rest is history.

6 Likes

Does a burnt basque cheesecake go with mango and ice cream? Asking for a friend.

6 Likes

Did somebody say mango? Gotta love mango pie season. @TheCookie, @attran99, @hanhgry, @NYCtoLA, @butteredwaffles, @Chowseeker1999, @chinchi, @ebethsdad, @A5KOBE, @foodshutterbug

ezgif.com-gif-maker

Pro tip: use some parchment paper to keep all the insides in.

20 Likes

Ahhh… I was wondering how you got it to look so neat. I won’t even ask how you did the cat cartoon. :smile:

2 Likes

:facepunch:

12 Likes

Brother from another mother

14 Likes

Omg! What is that one?

Hi @TheCookie,

Chef Margarita Manzke’s other amazing creation, Buko Pie only at Sari Sari Store. Thread about it here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

how was it compared to the mpfcp?

1 Like

Thanks @Chowseeker1999! I’ll have to give Sari Sari Store another try. Didn’t love it first try. But I LOVE creamy, custardy Coconut Pie… possibly even more than fruit. :grimacing:

1 Like

[(:mango:^2):coconut:]/(:coconut::mango:) > [:coconut:!:mango:^(.5)]/[:mango:(:coconut:-1)!:mango:^(-.5)]

5 Likes

Okay, I’m way too dumb for that. @PorkyBelly? Which one did he like better? :grin:

:mango: > :coconut:

mango

2 Likes