Schellz Pizza Co

Impressive investigative skills, @PorkyBelly must be rubbing off on you

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I will continue posting and sharing😉

Disclaimer - opinions from this account don’t represent (at least not 100%) Schellz Pizza Co.

I am the partner in personal life but more a supporter in this restaurant business. I have another full-time job💪

I enjoyed everyone’s enthusiastic participation in this topic! There are many reasons a person might be biased(family, friend, neighbor…) but I understand everyone’s perspectives in this thread.

Perhaps we should add guideline in FTC FAQs wrt disclosing affiliation or conflict-of-interest in general?

2 Likes

Thanks for your love of Godzilla!

Not sure yet if this will be a permanent item on the menu. Godzilla is their version of meat lover and I think it will probably stay until an even better version of meat lovers pizza came out!

Schellz Pizza never stops testing and innovating. You will always get the latest and greatest! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think that’s a good idea. :slight_smile: @robert

2 Likes

If you want rules, there’s always Hungry Onion.

https://www.foodtalkcentral.com/faq

3 Likes

Just a brief off topic: does HO have a ton of rules?

1 Like

I am the owner of Schellz Pizza Co. I just became aware of this blog after hearing if from our customers. Our team really appreciates your dedication and support. We have friends who are trying to help build our foundation on sites like this I have learned.

Hanbooli is my partner and my spouse. She just told me about this blog yesterday and said I should join the conversation.

I can’t respond to every comment, unfortunately. The amount of time, dedication and hard work is quite immense. If any of you have owned a restaurant, I am sure you would be able to relate?

Your best course of action is to come in and talk to us, try the pizza, and see for yourself. Sites like this are better than others, imo, but it’s always best to see the band live, and not just rely on reviews. :smiley:

Announcement: We are about to release a very special pizza for the seafood fans. This pizza will be announced soon and will be pre-order only. This pizza has lobster claw meat, whole shrimp with tails, and garnished with a garlic oil tossed arugala. It’s pretty good but defer to you all on the results. This pizza will not be cheap, and is indeed special.

Cheers everyone!! We love you.

17 Likes

Welcome to FTC! Lovely to have you here.

That pizza sounds wild. When you said seafood I was thinking anchovies not lobster and shrimp. Still need to find a time to come by and try everything.

6 Likes

welcome

4 Likes

anchovies will be a modifier…

5 Likes

Welcome to FTC @MisterSchell!

4 Likes

Welcome to FTC!!!

2 Likes

Here is some content for our new “Seafood Supreme”pizza!

Due to popular demand, this special pizza is preorder only and take-out only.

Discuss. :partying_face:

11 Likes

10 Likes

I gave it a shot of sharing early content.

Some folks on this site felt we were spamming.

We appreciate our customers and fans.

See you on the more friendly platforms.

All yours. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I rejected the spam reports. Nothing wrong with a place that’s generally liked on this board posting low-key promotional stuff.

7 Likes

I can’t wait to try this place!

2 Likes

Schellz is maybe prototyping a tavern style?!??

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqg8OPpJ8Td/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Like

DAMN!! Square cut!

They saw Kenji’s article and had to give it a go

4 Likes