Anyone tried Pasta Sisters? Looks GOOD!

Okay, then I’m just outraged period.

Looks like they’re opening up a second Pasta Sisters at Helms Bakery:

EDIT: Just realized @PorkyBelly beat me to it!

3 Likes

Welcome to Culver City! Helms Bakery is a great location, and we all look forward to your arrival.

2 Likes

They are used for seating. One of the staff put some stools out for two of us so that we could sit there. :slight_smile: Decently comfortable, and you get staff asking you all the time if you want bread refills (yes, please).

FYI: I gave them a call - no rice pasta or gluten-free pasta.

There is a God…

4 Likes

That is a really nice space for them I am curious how they are going to build it out! and the parking should be better than the original location

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
I want to give you an heads up about the hours of operation of Pasta Sisters on Pico.
We are going to be open from Monday to Saturday from 11.30 to 8.30 starting from the 2nd of October.
Please, let everyone know!
Thank you!
Francesco

11 Likes

YAYAYAYAY!!! Thank you for expanding the hours! Plan to see every Tuesday… LOL!!! :wink:

2 Likes

How about Culver City plans?
You guys had wonderful food at Taste of LA!

3 Likes

Really excited about the new hours, now we can make it for dinner. Had lunch there about 2 weeks ago on friday, everything was delicious as usual! Still need to try the mortadella sandwich!

2 Likes

Ciao Bob!
Culver is coming up. Some hiccups like in every construction site (and the city doesn’t help!), But we should be ready by mid-November.
I am glad you liked the spaghetti bolognese.
See you soon!
Francesco

7 Likes

I walked by the Culver City location tonight, and I think I freaked out the contractors b/c I was staring longingly at the space (which looks pretty close to complete)… There’s LOTS of seating available. :smiley:

5 Likes

Partner and I were near K-Town to purchase something off of Craigslist (decorating a new office) yesterday and were disappointed when we pulled up to Pasta Sisters and realized they were closed…

… BUT DISCOVERED THE THE CULVER CITY LOCATION IS OPEN!!! AND ON SUNDAYS, TOO!!!

https://www.instagram.com/pasta_sisters/?hl=en

See you this weekend, b*tches!

9 Likes

Nice you even outscooped eater

2 Likes

Partner did, actually. I think he was really looking forward to pasta yesterday, so he probably looked them up… :wink:

2 Likes

Went today for a mid-afternoon snack. Delicious. My favorite pasta there is the bottarga–this would go for 26 at most of the nicer places around town. This was $14.50. Other, non-seafood pastas were in the $10 range. Having this so close to me is just awesome.

14 Likes

Stopped by today at lunch again. Totally packed. At 1pm a line out the door. Happy for their success–I think they (understandably) underestimated the demand for good food in Culver City.

3 Likes

If they are able to successfully replicate this model, they could open more counters in so many other areas of their choosing.

Not really…we knew about it last week but had it in our queue for a few days. I’m pretty excited about this though!