Backseat moderators, have at it

If someone disagrees with a moderation decision, any discussion belongs in Site Feedback rather than in a discussion of food.

I wasn’t aware that this was a critique of the moderation, but a question of the intent of the poster.

Just because someone might not like something posted on Facebook doesn’t mean they’re questioning the moderation of Facebook.

and it was completely appropriate because it was in direct response to the OP. In a place where the OP would see the conversation.

Funny, I didn’t read any of these posts as being critical of the moderator or being feedback on the site. As much as feedback on the original poster

5 Likes

The chef / owner’s posts were flagged as spam, which I rejected. Discussion of whether someone else’s posts are appropriate belong in Site Feedback. Posts in the original topic should be about pizza and any other food the place offers.

Makes zero sense in this case. But, as you point out, you are the moderator/owner.

2 Likes

The site is for talking about food, not for meta shit or generic social-media bickering.

1 Like

I, the head cook and owner, was only giving early preview to the fine folks of this platform for the latest pizza creation before we blasted the messaging out on other platforms.

We appreciate the support and the business.

Off to bake delicious pizzas for our customers.

Cheers!

Signing off

6 Likes