37:55 Bill calls Needle “Noodle” twice right? :joy:

2 Likes

Yes he did hahaha

1 Like

also shat all over lulu :poop:

What is Lulu?

the place to get $10 unpeeled oranges.

4 Likes

Looks like Japan Airlines is taking cues from Lulu.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpOdNFUPpNn/?igshid=MjkzY2Y1YTY=

4 Likes

wtf is up with the “new” food section? they’re really failing in terms of reviews. these are the lastest reviews from bladdison with the 101 released on 12/6.

10/27 kuya lord
1/5 simon
1/12 dear jane’s
1/19 nawal
2/2 luyixian
2/26 saltie girl
march :cricket: :cricket: :cricket:

5 Likes

'Cuz FTC is doing a better job?

On another note, the time we have long known coming is upon us: AI will start recommending restaurants (screenshot from OpenTable today)…

3 Likes

If he’s working full-time there’s no sign of it. Maybe he had a lot of vacation accrued.

Hi ChatGPT, I’m looking for a restaurant that’s fun and exciting and delicious and inventive and new. I’ve enjoyed restaurants similar to this in the past which is why I can be so precise in my query

6 Likes

You forgot “… and isn’t mentioned anywhere on the internet. ChatGPT, you can help me w/ that, right???” :wink:

3 Likes

I suspect that particular implementation of ChatGPT will recommend only restaurants on OpenTable.

3 Likes

apparently he’s been in japan

Vacation.

another week of :cricket: from bladdison

1 Like

They really need two critics. Maybe I should read him more closely but I’m barely interested when he reviews anyway - just don’t get the feeling he wants to be critical. Not really interested in just hearing only the good, give me both sides then I can make a more informed decision.

2 Likes

nyt seems to be doing weekly reviews with only one critic. bladdison must be on one long ass stealth vacation or something else is up.

1 Like

Maybe they’re just focusing more on lists and multi-article packages like the one on coffee. Here’s what he’s done this year:

date article
Thursday, 1/5 Simón
Thursday, 1/12 Dear Jane’s
Thursday, 1/19 Nawal
Saturday, 1/21 Tasting Notes
Thursday, 1/26 sandwich list
Thursday, 2/2 Luyixian
Saturday, 2/4 Tasting Notes
Wednesday, 2/8 Palm Springs list
Saturday, 2/18 Tasting Notes
Thursday, 2/23 Coffee cafe list & two coffee articles
Sunday, 2/26 Saltie Girl
Tuesday, 3/7 part of caviar list
Thursday, 3/9 part of bagel list
Saturday, 3/18 Tasting Notes
Saturday, 3/25 Tasting Notes

So maybe he took 3-4 weeks vacation starting around the end of February and hasn’t filled the pipeline yet.