Dialogue - Santa Monica

Hey man I’m just trying to hang out with my wife on this beautiful Saturday, there’s no need for such savagery.

2 Likes

All in good jest, buddy. You’re more Angeleno OG than most self-labelled “foodies”, in my book. Enjoy the weekend.

2 Likes

MUCH prefer n/naka and Providence. Not even close. Intellectually-interesting food. Not particularly soul-satisfying.

No, it’s not. I’ve hit Vespertine twice - and prefer it. (second time was better than the first - just tastier). But n/naka and Providence? Can’t wait to return. Dialogue? I can wait.

Hey all you cool cats and kittens, this was by far the fastest, smoothest and safest pickup I’ve had so far. I pulled up to the back entrance and texted them that I arrived and within seconds a masked man in gloves materialized out of the bushes with bags in hand. He placed them on my passenger seat and I was on my way. I didn’t even have to shift into park and I’ve waited at most red lights for longer. What a time to be alive.

dialogue

fried chicken black truffle pot pie #covid15
Fried chicken, puff pastry, and tiger king #murica
Does reheating something count as cooking? #askingforafriend

Filled with black truffles, chicken, burnt onions, leeks, creme fraiche, and came with a black truffle cream on the side.

The pot pie was great but this was the most incredible slice of cheesecake I’ve ever had. Oozy and almost custardy with a hint of caramelization on top. I’m not sure how this can get any better. Must try @TheCookie, @Chowseeker1999, @NYCtoLA, @butteredwaffles, @Omotesando, @attran99, @ebethsdad, @A5KOBE, @J_L, @paranoidgarliclover

16 Likes

Looks delicious, and I’m totally lovin’ the video feed.

I have to read about this Tiger King thing b/c I’m seeing it everywhere…

1 Like

Gunning for Époisses…
oozy

5 Likes

#tigersashimi #lockherup #freejoeexotic

4 Likes

4 Likes

Damn that pot pie looks like an instant winner!!

:laughing: :rofl: :laughing: obligatory meme?!?!

8 Likes

LOL! That meal looks so f-ing good!

1 Like

You guys have jokes! Keep it comin’.

hunter’s pot pie - chicken, squab, rabbit, braised vegetables, chicken jus, puff pastry #covid15
Have you ever seen anything so full of splendor?
This may have been even better than the chicken truffle pot pie. Loved the braised carrots and celery. Delicious. @Chowseeker1999, @TheCookie, @attran99, @butteredwaffles, @paranoidgarliclover, @NYCtoLA, @A5KOBE

burnt basque cheesecake

I was trying to make my meal a little healthier by adding some harry’s berries but they actually brought the already perfect cheesecake to a…
tenor

17 Likes

Argh! Sold out for Tues (and it was chicken pot pie for that day), and it’s lasagna the rest of the week. We have some frozen lasagna from Mariano, so maybe I’ll try the week after.

How are you enjoying this season of Westworld? We’re waiting a few more wks before we re-subscribe to HBO…

2 Likes

Now that’s how you do it!

4 Likes

I would keep checking, chef dave has been teasing nightly specials on his ig.

I’m liking it so far, the futuristic sci-fi vibe of the new season reminds me of the terminator and the matrix.

5 Likes

No!

2 Likes

New wellington specials available

https://www.toasttab.com/dialogue-restaurant/v3

3 Likes

Chicken pot and truffle pot pies now available @paranoidgarliclover

4 Likes