Fast Food Thread

Once was too many times for me. :joy:

That chicken place sounds good. I have the other Korean chicken places on my “to try” list. I’m intrigued by “Sichuan-inspired ‘fuego pepper’ sauce.”

3 Likes

I think the best thing at Cane’s is the sauce, too.

3 Likes

Today only for national fried chicken sandwich day!

BURGER KING

1 Like

If you want to try Jollibee‘s chicken sandwich for free, go here:

https://chickensandwichlawyer.com/

1 Like

S.O. thinks it tastes like it also has pickle juice in it, and I’m inclined to agree. I really like the sauce even though I’m not a big pickle fan.

3 Likes

Ok, had to get one, giving the King another shot after that disaster of a last visit.

(You can read about that here…)

This spicy Ch’King was exactly like my first. I still think this is 3rd in my pecking order… (Chick-Fil-A, KFC, BK, Popeyes, etc).

Thick, crunchy, juicy, a bit of heat and a sauce that is totally different than the competitors.

3 Likes

Damn the bk ch-king looks pretty tasty, you really want to make go eat fast food lol. I know it’s soooo bad for me tho

look at this super aggressive billboard from Jollibee. Smack dab above the Wendys. The drive-thru lane goes right under the sign. LOL!

7 Likes

This is the funnest billboard I’ve seen in a while

3 Likes

Paging all McMuffin lovers 63 cents on Thursday through Mcd app.

3 Likes

is it all day?

I think only until 10:30am

Ok, I had non-breakfast at Wendy’s for the first time in a hundred years.

My impression is the same as the last time I went:

Why are their burgers so bland? I mean the baconator is tasty. But shoes or dirty underwear will taste great with bacon.

No seasoning of any kind. And the patties don’t have a grill taste or a flame taste so what do they do… poach them.

Damn, the burger looked so good when I unwrapped it.

Ugh.

Got to admit. This past year, Burger King has grown on me with all the deals on double whoppers and I can load up extra tomatoes onions pickles and lettuce. Freaky mascot.

6 Likes

Today and tomorrow… (12/3/21 & 12/4/21) only in the BK app.

2 Likes

Here comes Jack In The Del

“Try Jack’s New Ultimate Egg Roll Del Beef Burrito Munchie Meal.”

5 Likes

Enter Jollibee spicy chicken sandwich featuring thick and juicy chicken and raw sliced jalapeños. I got the deluxe with lettuce and tomato. I may like this more than Popeyes which I think is not as good as when they originally rolled out.

I think it may crack the upper echelon of your rankings @Gr8pimpin

8 Likes

Dang! that looks and sounds good! Gonna have to figure out how to squeeze in a try amidst all the other holiday food.

1 Like

If you do squeeze it in, don’t forget a peach mango pie too!

2 Likes

And a couple pieces of fried chicken for a full meal!

1 Like

I KNEW IT!!! Awesome to hear!!

Thank you for the report. I have got to get over there. I had a chicken sandwich tonight, too. (See below)