Fast Food Thread

I hated this so much. Didn’t even finish it. Tasted of cheap fish. Would rather have a FoF.

T

3 Likes

Anyone created a triple Big Mac yet? Now that a double is available, in the app you can add a couple slices of cheese and a patty and make it a six patty burger.

comes out to a little over $10, but if you use the 20% off a $10 or more purchase…

2 Likes

I liked it the first time I had it, the second and third time i felt the same way as you did

Have you had Arby’s yet? I like that too. But McD FoF is king.

the ratios seem all messed up on that. The Big Mac (protein style) x Quarter Pounder though is amazing. Use the 2 for 1, get big mac without buns, and then put the whole shebag inside the quarter pounder.

2 Likes

It’s definitely lacking for cheese. When you get the extra cheese they’re usually smart enough to put it on the top part.

But I like your idea better

1 Like

I was so excited to see this was back - and on Monday! Before Lent, even! But yep, it was not very good. So much soggy breading that I ended up just eating the fish (which I didn’t think was that bad) and the pickles. The first time I had the Popeye’s fish sandwich was the year it debuted - two years ago, maybe? And that one was excellent: a big, crunchy filet on an oval bun. Dunno what’s up with this year’s model.

4 Likes

Last night I was nostalgic for Taco Bell, which I hadn’t had since the 70s, so I ordered some online. Oddly I was neither drunk nor stoned.

The tortillas on the burritos were as I remembered, doughy verging on gummy, though they currently don’t offer the seasoned ground beef filling I remember getting. Smaller than they used to be, I’m pretty sure, not that they were very big back in the day. Plain bean burritos were like actual Mexican food. Not a bad option if I’m ever somewhere with nothing but national fast-food chains.

Crunchwrap Supreme should be called Sogwrap Supreme, at least if you’re not going to eat it until half an hour after it was made. Same problem only worse with the “Mexican pizza.”

New accounts get a $7 “cravings box” for $1, which includes a drink. What the fuck flavor is Baja Blast supposed to be? They say “tropical lime” which I guess means blue food coloring but it tasted like mouthwash mixed with corn syrup. I really don’t understand American food.

2 Likes

Taco Bell announced their new menu items including a Baja Blast gelato! See you in line on day 1.

4 Likes

$2 off Jersey Mike’s w/ code JM2OFF, stack with 72 jersey shore points via in-app order until 2/29.

4 Likes

There is a deal in the McDonald’s app that you can get a FREE BIG MAC with a $1 purchase. Your upgrades count towards the minimum $1.

So im upgrading the standard Big Mac, adding meat and an additional slice of cheese.

Out the door for a little over $3.

ba da ba ba ba

3 Likes

is that…6 patties?

1. They won’t let you add more than two.

cowards

3 Likes

@Ns1 Agree! I would’ve added more cheese if they would’ve let me too

A Canadian friend who is obviously a man of culture and refinement just posted this on Instagram.

9 Likes

Limited Time in the KFC app. Prices vary wildly between restaurants, so you could use the app to shop and get the best deal. I found a location kind of near me, that these 12 pieces of chicken cost me $13 (The one closest to me would’ve been $24)

This is kind of tricky to find in the app. It’s kind of hidden. You don’t go to deals. Go to REWARDS and look for OFFERS there.

3 Likes

Bojangles coming to LA.

4 Likes

Is this place any good? I’ve heard of it but have no idea about quality or cult following status

1 Like

Personally I like it. I grew up on it. And I had both Popeyes and Bojangles near me and I preferred Bojangles. The chicken coating isn’t quite as thick so you definitely get the sensation that you’re eating… chicken skin lol.

But I think it’s a matter of preference. I know a lot of people that prefer Popeyes.

I think the biscuits though are better at Bojangles. Popeyes has come along way on their sides and I haven’t had Bojangles in many years so I can’t really compare the two.

Bojangles does breakfast and biscuit sandwiches.

Maybe @JLee will weigh in since he wants Waffle House and Bojangles to come here.

3 Likes