Father/Daughter Central Park South for Dinner

Any good ideas for me to take my daughter for our trip to NYC for dinner? She is 9 y/o. We will be staying around central park south. Thank you in advance!!

1 Like

Old John’s Luncheonette. Old school diner that got a face lift. Not in your exact location but close to Natural History Museum if that’s where you are coming from.

Parm for Italian. I think every kid likes Italian lol.

Upper West Side is going to be a little more kid friendly tbh

1 Like

When our daughter was 7 y/o she enjoyed Cafe d’Alsace and Babbo a lot on a trip to NYC for dinner

If your daughter likes sweets Serendipity3 for the hot chocolate and Levain Bakery for a warm chocolate chip cookie.

In the Central Park South area Marea but haven’t been in years. Bad Roman was a fun lively room with good pasta. The pepperoni cup appetizer was a bit much.

Are you only interested in places near CPS? And…is your daughter into Taylor Swift? You could take her to Cornelia Street and then eat somewhere nearby. Or near her Tribeca apt building. If the answer is yes to both, I’m happy to give some suggestions.

Near CPS you could go to the Plaza for Afternoon tea. There is also an American Girl nearby. Is 9 too old for that? What is she into?