Favorite Restaurants San Fernando Valley (SFV)?

Not sure when it happened. The brewery is still part of the complex, but the restaurant is very different. It had been going downhill for a while. They had switched chefs and many of the previously excellent dishes, like one of the best burgers in LA, had lost much of their luster. Oh well.

1 Like

I called pizza wagon they are allowing dine in. Thanks for the suggestions @J_L @paranoidgarliclover and @ebethsdad. We may need them for the way back as well.

2 Likes

As another data point, it was packed on Saturday afternoon. All seats were filled, and tables were still pretty close to each other.

2 Likes

Not sure if on your route but DeSano would be easier to space out in .

1 Like

They also have tables set up outside. I have seen people eating there.

You could stop at Brents deli near Westlake Blvd and get some smoked fish, a black pastrami Reuben and a black and white :wink: (and use a restroom)

3 Likes

Maybe for the trip home. Not sure if even the greatest of our bang-bangers could handle a Black Pastrami Reuben on top of Pizza Wagon.

3 Likes

If they can operate at 75% of their original quality levels then this immediately becomes the best tacos in Burbank.

6 Likes

Very exciting!

No wonder California is spiking. Not all Blue state residents behave responsibly.

As good as the original? Never.
Best tacos in Burbank? Yes.

6 Likes

Carnitas El Momo opened up in the Valley. Those in the know get the migajas!

13862 Chase St
Panorama City

4 Likes

Damn!!! Gotta look up their hours! Sounds like a carnitas and Church’s Chicken bang x2 is in my future!!

for el momo, check their instagram account for where they are on any given day.

1 Like

Brick and mortar

3 Likes

ahh. i did not expect that. that’s a bit of a haul from their home base.

Driving through the valley at 5 today and want something exciting to eat, somewhere we can sit down and I can’t think of anything

Have you been to Anjak yet?

1 Like

Brothers sushi in Woodland Hills. Their new patio is :ok_hand:t2:

Thanks. What else you got that’s not sushi :slight_smile:

No! This is it. Wanted thai for lunch and failed . My g! What 2 dishes would you order