Filet o Hashbrown

Well, there’s a way to get the Gourmet version of the 10:35, hash browns and all at George’s Burger Stand, on Cesar Chavez and Breed. They get bonus points for incredible Onion Rings with a homemade Thousand Island to go with and even Sport peppers. McDonald’s doesn’t have sport peppers.

17 Likes

this may come as a shock to you, but your opinions may not reflect those of the majority of their customers. there’s a finite amount of space for accessible refrigerator storage/fryer & cooking space, etc. and if there’s insufficient demand for a product all day, then it makes no financial sense to dedicate accessible cooking/storage/implement space for it when said space could be rededicated to something else that improves their turnaround time which impacts profit margin.

1 Like

On the app, it’s $1 for large fries, good for 1x/week use.

Here ya go.

Get over to JitB, use the app to get 2 tacos for 99¢ then use this deal:

Then run to McDs, as you now have a hash brown for your Filet O Fish Friday.

And furthermore, it’s free medium french fries day at McDonald’s (app). So you could end up with a combo meal that consists of a

Filet O Hashbrown ($2)
Medium fries (free)
Soft drink - any size ($1)
Two tacos ($1)
——————
$4 plus tax

Not bad!

6 Likes

I’ll just leave this here:

5 Likes

McDs not doing all day breakfast certainly is an obstacle. You can hit up Jack in the Box for the hashbrown.

But here is a daily deal in the Mcd app right now…

Tis the season

2 Likes

Mcd doesn’t do break fast all day anymore?

They haven’t since the pandemic started.

oh man what a bummer, I didn’t know that. That’s the only thing aside from fries and ice cream cones that I order at mcdonalds

2 Likes

Well, it’s been almost two years and you didn’t notice So you’re not missing much. :wink:

1 Like

Those breakfast burritos are the best thing at McDonald’s!

1 Like

Ha yeah I only stop in once in awhile to get a sausage egg McMuffin but I guess it’s always been brekkie hours

1 Like

Saw a billboard promoting Filet O Fish Fridays. They’re going to be $2.50 each.

3 Likes

That is something I might have to partake in lol

1 Like

The JitB hashbrown works well.

Do it!!!

1 Like

get the trader joes hash brown and cook it in the air fryer or oven before you head out to McD.

3 Likes

Buy a few in the morning from McD, put them in freezer, microwave when needed.

1 Like

The best hash brown out there that isn’t McDonalds.

1 Like

Extra fish extra cheese. Fantastic.

13 Likes

Mmmmm I would also add extra tartar

1 Like