Food Free-for-All

Good grief. People policing language when they don’t even know what the words mean. Or get the references.

On the other hand, it’s just some bullshit on Reddit being echo-chambered.

This is a thing.

4 Likes

i have a car tray for in-car dining for the driver’s seat but i cant find any good trays for the passenger’s seat.

3 Likes

That works! Now you just need a Saucemoto Dip Clip. :smile:

1 Like

What about this one?

2 Likes

Let me tell ya, they work great

2 Likes

OMG. I got ads for so many of those early pandemic times…

There are a few… one called Stupid car tray I remember in particular…

1 Like

You know they’re going to go the way of bread machines. A bunch of them will start showing up at your local thrift shop.

2 Likes

Hah! I saw the Stupid Car Tray on Amazon!

Super eclectic list of fun things to do and eat in West Adams. Super eclectic hoodie @Dommy probably knows most of them, lol. I got an unexpected tickle from the post about Catch One, as it dropped me in the wayback machine of my club hopping youth. :blush:

2 Likes

I do! So many of them are also by the E Line top. I am often at Highly Likely because I can hop on and then hop back home. It’s awesome. And more stuff is coming and happening. This Friday I am going to the Vegan Food Fest that Party Beer hosts! I just got back from the one in NoHo and am super excited about trying these guys out. IME, these vegan vendors bring it harder because it’s all about the taste…

1 Like

yay 1980’s!

2 Likes

Bookmarking in case our Friday plans change. Thanks! West Adams is happening! :hearts:

1 Like

It’s weekly… so it’s there for whenever you guys want to head over. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh good!

1 Like

An AYCE Cheese Bar! Idk if this is my nightmare or dream come true… I’m going with dream come true.

1 Like

“£25pp Pre-Paid on Booking,” Wednesdays only, price includes only cheese from the conveyer belt, and you’re limited to an hour and 15 minutes.

1 Like

I can feel my arteries clogging already.

$12? Inflation is a lie!

£10 (then $12) was on Mondays in July 2020 when there was a glut of cheese due to the pandemic. Wednesdays were £20.

Seems like maybe a clever idea from the restaurant’s point of view. They can put the stuff that’ll soon be overripe on the conveyor belt along with anything that’s not selling well or that they want to get rid of for any other reason. To do it you have to get a party of four together on Wednesday, which is presumably a slow day. Kind of a variation on happy hour.