Pork Toro

Larb Tofu

Mekhong Old Fashion & Daiquiri

Loved the daiquiri.

Night + Market
9043 Sunset Blvd
W. Hollywood

6 Likes

Ooooh, I hope they offer that in the new Venice location! That’s the the most exciting HH menu!

1 Like

had no ides Night Market had HH deals. Do you know if the Silver Lake location also does?

Hi @tailbacku - We didn’t either until we went. Silver Lake probably has HH. Restaurant business in L.A. is so competitive now, it’s foolish not to have it.

Hi @yogachik - Great thread BTW. I was surprised by the HH. It is a good one. I am looking forward to trying the Peek Gai Hay-ha (party wings). Someone posted a picture on “September DOTM Thai” that looks sooo good.

1 Like

I don’t think anybody has mentioned charcoal

from the instagrams
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKHalwNAu6O/?taken-by=charcoalvenice

3 Likes

Very nice

whoa whoa whoa - didn’t know Charcoal has a HH! Their menu is pretty fantastic (and they call it a “Glass Off” from 5-7:30) Evening Glass Off - Charcoal Venice

1 Like

[quote=“ipsedixit, post:26, topic:4257”]
Horses Mouth
[/quote] [quote=“ipsedixit, post:26, topic:4257”]
Lobster roll - Fantastic; housemade roll, crunchy and pillowy inside, perfect vehicle for the lobster meat,
[/quote]They put tarragon in it :rage:!

Tarragon and shellfish are a match blessed by the gods.

2 Likes

Tarragon makes me angry.

1 Like

Oh man, I love tarragon!

2 Likes

I don’t know what’s wrong with me.

#Charcoal
Tried charcoal’s hh before dinner and everything i had was great. The skewers were soft and tender, the lamb rib was a good portion with a nice lamby taste, and the oysters were fresh and shucked perfectly. Paging @yogachik

:chicken:

:cow2:

:sheep:

7 Likes

The Cannibal has a GREAT HH.
Yesterday I was picking up dinner for the Bowl (Van Morrison sounds better than ever, BTW) and they had quite an amazing free spread of charcuterie, pickles, and lardo on toast, happy hour (3 dollar beer, 5 dollar old fashioneds) .
Love that place.

4 Likes

fwiw, the Ruth Chris’ happy hour in marina del rey does NOT include any plain/classic martinis.

Oh dear!

It’s been a bit since I went to the Pasadena Ruth’s - but they did include martini’s then.

I took a look at the website and, YIKES, it does look like you can no longer get those as part of happy hour :scream:

Love Van Morrison

how was tom jones?

His voice is still terrific and powerful, but his material is not really my cup of tea. Loved the duets he did with Van.