Holy Basil

Here’s an up to date yum menu!

1 Like

Holy Basil street food plus fine dining?

“Incoming food and beverage tenants include a wine bar and tasting room from Jumbo Time Wines, a full-service home for seafood pop-up Little Fish, a fine dining and street food venture by Holy Basil, and another wine bar called Bar Etoile from the owners of the beloved 15-year-old wine shop, Domaine LA.”

3 Likes

they have very ambitious future plan(s) - west side included.

4 Likes

atwater village soft opens this week

5 Likes

Woof would love for them to not spread themselves too thin but if the food is good I’m there

2 Likes

I saw on their or chef’s instagram that they’re coming to Santa Monica. Think he obliquely referenced/intimated it in his story yesterday. 2828 Santa Monica blvd if I’m not mistaken.

2 Likes

they’ve got the takeout down to a science. That’s gonna be their real bread and butter. Targeting neighborhoods without really good thai restaurants and just taking care of everyone’s takeout Thai needs

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s smart. They can do that and have Yum drive the cognoscenti/critical rep or whatever.

I wish they’d bring back the older version of their wings. Post OB they were my favorite in LA.

1 Like

Which locations will have the seafood popups though? Will it be just downtown still? (Because I love those friday menus)

1 Like

Lol is that a public soft open? I’d love to head there today.

yes, Thursday 4-9 limited menu

2 Likes

Gasp! That’s like a mile away from me! Would happily put this place on our regular rotation for take out.

1 Like

prob end of year

1 Like

Y’all probably saw this but…

1 Like

quite the bang^3 or bang^4 potential

6 Likes

MoriHoly Creamery

or even better: Holy Mori Bakery

5 Likes

Haha you could theoretically have coffee, breakfast, snack, lunch, dinner, and dessert in that small stretch.

2 Likes

if anyone can bang bang a meal after eating at the counter with Mori I applaud you

5 Likes
1 Like

On the other hand, I would rather fear that person.

1 Like