Jitlada realization

It’s just too spicy. I can’t eat it anymore. Next time I’m going to Sqirl.

2 Likes

Sorry but what does one have to do with the other?

1 Like

The food at Sqirl isn’t very spicy.

2 Likes

I am a spice wimp and I ordered everything mild from the menu and I still thought it was going to die . I had to run to 7-Eleven and buy milk…

1 Like

Ok, I get that part but Sqirl is an overly precious a breakfast/lunch place, no? And Jitlada is a famously spicy Thai restaurant, yes? I’m just not sure how the urge to visit one can be satisfied by substituting the other, save for the fact that they both offer up calories for consumption.

What I’m saying is that I have to fight the Jitlada urge, just like people have to fight the urges to drink too heavily or have unprotected sex with prostitutes. I know I will feel better after eating at Sqirl.

3 Likes

We all have are vices don’t we…

The definition of “food site” seems to have been enlarged. Duly noted.

1 Like

You may need a twelve step approach…consider these poor Nashville addicts…

1 Like

I didn’t realize that hot chicken made people fuck so often… do people fuck in their cars after eating at Howlin’ Rays? Is that the true test of hot chicken???

1 Like

Have we officially jumped the shark??? :wink:

2 Likes

Jumped the chicken.

4 Likes

Thank you for posting this must-watch video in my thread. It was both apropos and extremely entertaining.

1 Like

I think Jitlada will make food less spicy if you can’t handle it. The one time I went there Jazz took the #16 spicy fish kidney curry with minced shrimp and #36 rice salad back and remade them spicier after she realized we could handle it.

You are very welcome. it’s a hoot isn’t it?

They know me and know I always order my food “pet mak mak.” How can I tell them I want it medium now? I know there’s an answer. I know now but I have to find it by myself.

i wish i can like this <3 this post a hundred times.

does Sqirl serve rib tips?

I stopped going to Jitlada because their food was grossly overrated. Much like Sqirl.

where u go for those thai cravings though?

You said the ‘O’ word!

3 Likes