Majordomo - Chinatown

Oh no! Last duck rice tonight!

2 Likes

Duck, Duck, Goose-egg

So nice to read about the Ladies of FTC get together.

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(complete sentence)

4 Likes

Seemed like a cold-weather dish to me. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they brought it back next year.

I hope they bring back the large plate lamb dish Chef Johnson was putting together. It was on the menu for all of one week maybe. Only got to try it once

Time for some shrimp crispy rice.

1 Like

@TheCookie, @Bookwich, @attran99 Iā€™m so glad you enjoyed your dinner and got to try one of the last ducks. thanks for your great thoughts on that dish and others. It never occurred to me the sweetness was coming from the date puree but now it makes sense. Now imagine that duck dish topped with lobes of seared foie gras like it was before the damn ban.

Iā€™m glad alan was able to ā€œconvinceā€ the server to get you some bs fries. I may need his services to convince some restaurants to serve me some nodoguro.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been denied those BS fries every time! I donā€™t know what I have to do to get them.

1 Like

Has anybody been to lunch yet?

1 Like

Yes, Alan can be extremely persuasive.

2 Likes

i posted about the main dishes here.

@PorkyBelly @Hungrydrunk
Sorry I did read the review of the preview. I think I may have unintentionally forgot about the review bc we want to go to lunch and your reviews were lukewarm at best. Hopefully the food at lunch service has improved especially the fried chicken.

1 Like

I know!

Alanā€™s presence helped for sure. Heā€™s the king of the stare down. But I think it was us girls about to jump across the table at him that sealed the deal.

2 Likes

Lunch didnā€™t reach the height of dinner but itā€™s still good.

1 Like

But it was all in fun. He kept teasing us, saying it was a surprise and they hadnā€™t decided whether we were getting them or not. He was a fun waiter.

1 Like

Ahem. WOMYN. :wink:

Hah! I was wondering if someone would mention that. :wink:

Alanā€™s a charmer and an OG. Did you see how the waitstaff team loved chatting with him?

1 Like