NYC Pizza Thread

Nice. I went to High School w/Peter. We grew up several blocks away from DiFara’s. I’m 69 years old now & I knew Dom since I was 13. I’ll miss him.

4 Likes

RIP to Dom

1 Like

RIP. He was kind to me every time I went and bought a few slices at Midwood.

1 Like
1 Like

Seems like less a new approach than a slightly more relaxed attitude.

Lucali (Brooklyn) Pics & review

7 Likes
3 Likes

Love it
1/2 sausage and peppers

From yesterday

6 Likes

“Starting in 2014, I logged every slice of pizza I ate in New York City on the Instagram account NYC Slice. The results shown below are collected from 464 slices. Over an eight-year period the average price of a plain slice increased from $2.52 to $3.00. This calculation excludes dollar slices.”

More below link

https://elkue.com/nyc-slice/

3 Likes
3 Likes

great video, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

porky points 10.0

8 Likes

For a second I thought there was popcorn on three of the slices.

Hmmm.

2 Likes

Is that the new West Village location? Did you try Mamas too? Heard lines are long at both but great bang bang.

2 Likes

Bang bang with Mama’s Too!

1 Like

yep, new west village location. wheels down at lga at 12:10pm, hotel check-in 1:15pm, in line at 1:55pm, pizza in mouth at 2:17pm.

5 Likes

LGA is the way. So much better than JFK.

2 Likes

EWR faster to West Village than either JFK/LGA

1 Like

You can get from LGA to Bar Six in under an hour. There’s no way NWK is faster than that.

Depends on when you land. If you land in EWR between 3 and 7 pm when they change the tunnel to outbound lanes from Manhattan you can get stuck on the roundabout. One time it took me 2 hours to get from EWR and through the tunnel.

1 Like