October 2022 Rundown

Langers, Day Bird, Howlin’ Ray’s, Sonoratown, Holbox, La Unica, Tire Shop Taqueria, Tokyo Fried Chicken, Dough Box, Chi Spacca

4 Likes

@moonboy403 I like Sonoratown catering tray :two_hearts::+1:

1 Like

I vote Holbox first.

5 Likes

mori

2 Likes

Mori San said hi to you that night :bowing_woman: @PorkyBelly The new amaebi otsumami was nice. They will have one or two special holiday dinners in December for the holidays.

3 Likes

i meant mori sushi on pico with maru-san.

3 Likes

@PorkyBelly Maybe I should head over there to collect more matsutake :fallen_leaf:

2 Likes

OK! Booked for Friday :smile:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: November 2022 Rundown

how was ssal? review forthcoming?

1 Like

My short answer: it’s a must stop, even if I can only have one city stop (SF) before Harbor House :two_hearts: Star worthy :star:

I’ll give you my food report after getting my Korean snacks at the grocery store :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I had a little adventure from LA to SF during rush hours that Friday, driving off road on a petroleum field… Junsoo shared his private garage parking spot to help me catch the last seating. It was too kind of him in the middle of service hours :face_holding_back_tears: Low-key saying… if anyone wanna eat SSAL, I’ll drive you to SF lol

Chef Simon from Marden’s Chicken Rice and chef Junsoo used to work together. Simon told me about that. What a small and cool world :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

I visited 2 days before matsutake hit SSAL tho. I need to come back soon!

2 Likes

Please report back, I want to visit, too!

Rich :crab::crab::crab:

12 Likes

Welcome to FTC!!!

5 Likes

Thank you. I finally made an account :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to FTC @hadarien

1 Like

Where is this??? :slight_smile:

Rich Crab in KTown :crab:

2 Likes

Which dish is that?