October 2023 Rundown

III Mas?

1 Like

+1

I still like evil cooks, and lots of the desserts/packaged things like the ensaymadas/cookies etc

2 Likes

I’ll check it out. Thank you!

This is my experience as well. The Thai Town location is so much better

3 Likes

That looks delicious! What establishment is this from? I know hubby will love this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

mini kabob in glendale

5 Likes

Awesome! Easy to get from Studio City, I also want to try Avi_Cue - crazy I haven’t been there yet considering I’m just a few block away from them. Thank you!

2 Likes

I was in the Long Beach area yesterday and decided to try the original location of Spicy Sugar.

Saw this on the menu:

How many Tui/Jitlada-related places are there???

4 Likes

an SGV day

breakfast at Yung Ho Cafe

kiwi slush boba at Little Bean

Pig’s ear and chili oil tripe at Cindy’s Kitchen

and combination beef noodle soup

15 Likes

At which restaurant(s) was chef Katt a celebrity?

hollywood bowl x astrea x petit trois x mini kabob x tokyo fried chicken x quarter sheets

carrot cake - spiced weiser carrot cake, cream cheese mousse, salted walnut & date caramel & muscovado buttercream

i liked this more than the slab cakes

catherine o’hara in da house

happy halloween

20 Likes

where is the tokyo fried chicken? I have never had it - good?.

They were in Monterey Park for a long time before relocating to DTLA recently. It’s excellent!

5 Likes

Aqui!! SO GOOD. If you like Shichimi shake… this for you…

https://www.yelp.com/biz/tokyo-fried-chicken-los-angeles

2 Likes

Thanks, but - LOL - I was asking where is the PHOTO of TFC in @PorkyBelly ‘s photo montage from the bowl!
Not where is the restaurant!
I should be more careful.

5 Likes

I Hollywood Bowl with the wrong crowd.

9 Likes

@PorkyBelly had @soysweetLA tofu pudding too…

5 Likes

Woww eating in style

@PorkyBelly what was from petit trois?

1 Like

i forgot about epicurus gourmet in the collab.
petit trois baguette and bordier butter x epicurus gourmet sliced citterio prosciutto. so good.

6 Likes

Taquearte California in Pico Rivera for chilaquiles with egg and bistec, chuleta (pork chop) taco, and special taco with costilla tocino y queso (ny steak, bacon, and cheese). Washed down with a pepino aguafresca. Super friendly service in a not oftened travelled part of town, for me. Tacos topped with onions and seasoned potato helped bulk up the tacos that come with two fresh tortillas to an order.

11 Likes