Pizzeria Bianco

6 Likes

source
https://www.instagram.com/p/CnDfIOAv5FI/?hl=en

4 Likes

Anybody want a reservation? Let me know before the end of the week.
Thursday 1/19 5:30pm
4 people

1 Like

Sending PM

1 Like

Sold to @hppzz.

4 Likes

Got great deal, better than the Hayato scalper

14 Likes

Hi Anyone - Short notice but I have a reservation for 2 ppl tomorrow (Thurs 1/12) at 5:15. Message me if you’d like it. Thanks!

3 Likes

Yes!!! its pretty strange(great strange) to wake up in the morning and have Chris Bianco’s pizza as an option for the day…I could easily get addicted to Bianco! there was a time I actually fabricated an excuse to just drive to Phoenix…straight downtown to get on line at Pizzeria Bianco…Today, I asked a pizza loving friend who hadn’t been there yet to accompany me to RowDTLA!!! we ordered a pie split in half, salami and 1/2red…I told CB there are few places I can take someone where I have no fear the food won’t live up to expectations!!! I mean, seriously, look at that hole structure!

18 Likes

That is one nice looking pie! Nice and thin with those air pockets. Plus the canned Bianco tomatoes are the best.

As I said before half pep and half cheese is a pro move!

4 Likes

Do you guys consider this the best pizza in LA at the moment?

2 Likes

When were you last at Superfine? I was there a few months ago for a great NY style pie w/sausage…went back about a month ago and, though the pie was great, it wasn’t NY style…more like Neo-neapolitan

1 Like

Bianco is instantly my favorite pizza!

2 Likes

Best heavily depends on the style you prefer.

3 Likes

My husband says the Sonny Boy is his last supper. :pinched_fingers:t4:

9 Likes

Please let me know if you see these cans in the OC.

2 Likes

Whole Foods doesn’t have it. MAYBE Bristol might… Surfas doesn’t have it. Cookbook doesn’t have it. However, Gjusta Grocer does along with their new Fired Rosed variety. I just picked both up on Sunday… So I haven’t tried them yet, but SOON.

11 Likes

FINALLY… Got to have a Rosa and a Wiseguy and saw the mad man holding court. Very cool time before Jazz @ Continental

8 Likes

The Mixing Glass in Costa Mesa (no longer at OC Mix) carries it:

3 Likes

I cannot get a reservation!!!

Walk in. That’s what i did. There’s a long bar table… and a patio for plan b… and plan C is Rappahanock bar next door. And Plan D’s aplenty

10 Likes