Pizzeria Bianco

not really…definitely not in this case unless you love Papa Johns!

I think he’s Team Pizza Sei.

1 Like

Are walkups possible at Bianco?

2 Likes

Yes. I went on a Thursday in February ~7:30pm and there were a bunch of open tables.

2 Likes

yes, but check their ig, sometimes they announce that they’re only taking reservations for the night.

2 Likes

Just wanna report that we were not able to walk up at 830. They were totally full for the night but they were super nice. Let us order to go and booked us a reservation for next time.

Pea and burrata salad great. Pizza some of the best in LA. Save the crusts to use as bread for the salad. Makes it xtra.

Bang bang bang w/ kato and super torta df!

13 Likes

How’s lunch? The menu seems to be more limited than dinner.

I might come here for lunch during my “working” hours.

1 Like

I think for lunch they only offer full pies of red and pesto pies. You cannot get the Rosa, Wiseguy and other full pies from the dinner menu. They have some sandwiches on the lunch menu and a few other types of square Sicilian-ish slices as well.

Yeah the only offer ny style pies and square

1 Like

Is their lunch worth driving 50 minutes to?

I heard their pizza is amazing, though I’m starting to realize most people talked about their dinner.

1 Like

Lunch time is just to go service, you can eat at the tables but not full service.

I would say no, but I also don’t generally wait in line for foods. Unless I was traveling, I don’t think I would ever drive 50 minutes out of the way for food but everyone values their time differently.

2 Likes

You live in LA and won’t drive 50 minutes for food? I assumed most everyone on this board would.

6 Likes

wait until pane bianco opens, at which time pizzeria bianco will start serving their dinner pies at lunch and pane bianco will serve the ny style pies. or go early and walk-in at dinner.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnDfIOAv5FI/?hl=en

7 Likes

50 minutes round trip or each way? I’d wager most Angelenos won’t/don’t drive my than like 40 one way max

For example right now you can get from Highland Park to Felix in Venice in 32 minutes. Could be wrong, but I doubt most people, even the food obsessed on this board, are regularly driving 50 minutes one way.

2 Likes

cries from the 661

9 Likes

I live in Pasadena, so 40-50 minutes to a dinner is pretty common

6 Likes

Yeah generally that’s about my limit around 30-40 min ish. Only places that are within that range for me nowadays are clustered around the downtown corridor.

But also I distinguish between going to something planned such as work dinners, meeting another couple or friends for dining, going to a restaurant for a special occasion, or even date night vs just going to a random location to try out food. I do the former somewhat often that is beyond that range but unfortunately I rarely drive anywhere just to go get food or try something new nowadays.

4 Likes

We live in the OC. Whenever we want a nice dinner we will drive upwards of an hour each way. I took my kids to Gjelina during spring break with a stopover at the Century City mall but damn that meal was tasty.

11 Likes

dinner for lunch starting 5/9

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrwvIg-J9z-/?hl=en

7 Likes

I love you bro <3

I wonder how crowded lunch will be to consider going there on a whim.

Also, how many slices is enough for 1 person? Is one whole pizza enough?