Pizzeria Sei FTC Buyout - 2/27/24

the question is, when is the next one? I’ll volunteer to coordinate if no one wants to coordinate it. I do that as a job in general so I can do it for fun :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So when’s the next one?

Cold margherita special available 3/6 until the jamón is gone :open_mouth:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C362DoRu-LL/

6 Likes

If Chef William wants us back, I’d definitely wanna do Sei all over again.

Another idea being whispered was a Shunji buyout (14-16 seats, no partition between Miki Bar and Shunji Bar).

8 Likes

Count me in for either of those.

1 Like

Ohh I’m down for all the options. Before doing a vote, do we have any more nominations? I give everyone until tomorrow 6p pst. I’ll draft a new thread tomorrow.

If we do shunji, I’ll will probably need to contact him/yuko asap since they will release April dates on the 7th. I’m out of town until March 10 so anytime after March 10th is what I will coordinate for. Most likely it will be an April date, but it depends on the place.

Based on what gets voted highest, I’ll check the restaurant’s availability then provide the date. Date will be dependent heavily on when the restaurant can do this. If they give options, I’ll share then put it to vote. If not then, I’ll move to final RSVP and payment info.

For now, please reply to this post if you’re interested:

• Level of interest (serious/maybe)
  • Party Number

Explanation
Serious = yes, interested
Maybe = your availability heavily depends on dates
Party Number = depending on how many are interested. I will limit to 2 guest per username to give opportunities for others to join.

I’ll use these numbers as estimates only. Final confirmation will be done later.

4 Likes

I can ask Kaneyoshi if we want to buy out the place. Sawa can be the after party.

5 Likes

Count me as a ‘maybe’ for 1 person. No preference as to location

2 Likes

Serious

2 Likes

Serious +1

3 Likes

Serious +1, total 2

2 Likes

Maybe+1!

2 Likes

maybe +1

1 Like

Serious +1

1 Like

Maybe for 1.

2 Likes

Serious +1 (or 2 if avail!)

1 Like

Maybe +1

2 Likes

Inviting @CiaoBob

3 Likes

Maybe, +0 or +1
TIA, @Foodiefromla!

1 Like

I’m down, too! Serious (+1) so long as the date works out.

1 Like