Quarter Sheets Pizza Club

That would be fun! We could fill that joint up with 40 people no problem.

5 Likes

I would be so in!! Everything else in the buyout thread is too rich for my blood :grimacing:

Pizza and cake sound sufficient. FTC meetup ~ childrens’ birthday party sounds good to me

5 Likes

buyouts start at 7k. assuming 40 people, it’ll be175pp min.

they also serve more than just pizza and cake, this roast pork special with jimmy nardellos was as good as any of the pizzas.

10 Likes

ah okay, fair enough. Still doable!

Wow, that looks great! Even better if it’s an upgrade from the children’s birthday party / if could try other specials.

2 Likes

This could probably happen before Kato. Is anyone else interested?

5 Likes

By sheer luck, pork happens to be another major food group. #BalancedDiet

6 Likes

Highly Interested

Interested +1

Interested (+1)

Alright here’s who we have at the moment:

@rohto (+1)
@sk8uno (+1)
@Foodiefromla
@hungryhungryhippos
@J_L (+1)
@butteredwaffles
@attran99
@theplankt
@CiaoBob
@TheCookie (+1)

That’s 14 people thus far. Did any of the people above want +1s?

2 Likes

I’m just a single.

2 Likes

I’d suggest making a new post specifically for a buyout now that this is getting more serious, so we can keep this Quarter Sheets topic more focused on the restaurant and food for our future reference.

3 Likes
1 Like

Hi @theplankt - I was thinking about this and came to the conclusion that the meetups (as they once were called) have become so popular and have more attendees that they’re now buyouts. It’s a beautiful thing but pricier. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Anyone know what pies they are currently serving not seeing anything on insta

1 Like

Got Buyoutfluenced and braved the line this weekend. Maybe a little more chill because Nochella, but it’s still a mess out front, hence the move to reservations. Only took 10 minutes to get my slice though.

This is prob the first time I’ve found QSPC to really hit. Good interplay between soft and crunch, slices were adequately topped. Not life changing but I get it!

*The slice on the right is the vodka pesto fyi

5 Likes

vodka pesto a couple weeks ago

2 Likes

Was talking to Aaron today and he felt it was pretty necessary to move to reservations. He felt bad for everyone waiting for a table. And I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Bar pie- I think it’s an homage to cpk bbq chicken pizza was ok I probably should’ve gone for just the regular pepperoni + spicy. Flavors were pretty muted with a predominant bbq sauce that kind of engulfed the pizza. Crust was not as good as rances.

Squares vodka w sausage and gochujang Sicilian. I gave my vodka square to a friend they said it was “mid” and I didn’t love the gochu square. The Korean gochu flavor did not pair well and was distracting. I should’ve gotten cake but I had dinner plans with ppl.

Every time I’ve been to qspc I’ve loved it, this time it was just ok. Will be back, maybe it was just a one off miss.

5 Likes

square slices. liked the tomato or red top the best. bbq chicken wasn’t bad but not my favorite - but to be fair, i’m not sure when i’ve loved a bbq chicken pizza.

meatballs

slab pie with passionfruit. would’ve loved a pineapple and/or coconut sorbet on the side.

i passed on the bar pie but it had guanciale - in retrospect, that sounded pretty good.

6 Likes