Random Question - Eating inside Angel Stadium

Going to the game tonight…and I haven’t been there in years. Are there any special eats inside the stadium that can’t be missed? I’m more familiar with Dodger stadium eats.
There’s no time to eat in the surrounding area before or after the game, so I’m looking for stadium eats only.
Thanks!

I went to the Angels/Yankees earlier this year. I like Crafty Dawgs for build your own dogs. Too bad you can’t pregame it at Noble!

1 Like

Change up kitchen section 226 seems interesting, new menu each homestand. May or may not still be the same but last week it was pastrami and knishes but we found it too late to sample.

1 Like

It’s company night at the game. I’m taking my little Angel fan at home as my plus one. If Crafty has a pastrami dog, he will likely order it. Thanks!

Thanks! Found the menu listed online for the week, and it’s the same menu items you saw last week. We’ll arrive early enough to walk around a bit and will snack so the kiddo gets the full Angel stadium experience.
Funny enough…Brad Johnson did a review of all the concession stands at the stadium and he was rather scathing…saying that a cheeseburger at one of the premium dining spots and the Angel dog as the only okay things there.

2 Likes

Saint Archer is great for beers and food in the stadium. If your kid is like mine and makes you leave in the middle of the 2nd inning go across the 57 to Oyster Bar. Yes the middle of the 2nd inning. We haven’t been back since.

2 Likes

Thanks to all for your help!
The kid had a great night eating at the park. Garlic fries, pastrami hot dog with gaucamole, short rib grilled cheese, ice cream, potato knish…needless to say, we shared most of it. The kid loved his pastrami dog the most. I was just glad he had a good time…I thought the ballpark fare was just okay, but significantly better than it was when I was last there years ago.
I will have to try Saint Archer next time.

3 Likes