South Bay Staples

Nope it’s a nice change here and there. Most of the time I would pick pizza but if you are in the mood for a meatball sub it hits. My favorite meatball sub is Cortinas in Anaheim.

2 Likes

Thanks for adding us to your list. We really appreciate it.

TNT Aloha Cafe
24032 Vista Montana Torrance, California 90505
(310) 375-4553

7 Likes

Aunty Maile’s Furikake Chicken and Katsu.

Broke da’ mouf brudda!

12 Likes

Looks ono!

1 Like

Ono grindz…

2 Likes

The best Portuguese sausage patty!

1 Like

Costco Torrance has picanha and it is delicious.

Haven’t seen this at other locations.

12 Likes

Fresh and Meaty

Double Turkey with cheese/everything. Ask for grilled onions.

FAM is a small local family run chain. Another location on Florence in South Central and another in Ohio! The turkey burger is where’s it’s at. Hood>>>Smash for me. This is one of my comfort foods.

4 Likes

The thicker the burger, the longer the wait!

1 Like

Chef @JLee is helping chef Jeff lustre out at a south Asian dinner pop up in South Bay if anyone is interested next Friday or Saturday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4Lxgd2Pq6b/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I’ll be there on Friday night! Rare to have food events in South Bay. Come join a fellow ftcer

8 Likes

Argh!!! Partner is trying to veg when possible, so won’t be able to join. Looks delish and looking forward to your report!

1 Like

Come by yourself! I will be solo!

1 Like

Will be there in Fri as well!! :handshake:

2 Likes

Marugame Udon is now open

2 Likes

See you looking forward to meeting!

1 Like

Lil Vegerie in Redondo.

Tasty vegan food! Passes the vibe check. Friendly staff, flower garden out front, happy So Cal reggae playing.

BBQ Jackfruit bowl. Lemony kale. Garlicky brocc. Carrots. Potatoes. I guess cashew and a little turmeric can mimic cheese sauce.

6 Likes

Bites and Bashes. KBBQ breakfast burrito.

Cute little cafe on Narbonne. I love this street in the South Bay. Feels very small town-ish with residential, stores, a county firehouse, restaurants, and the Machida’s dojo!

I would like to try the other dishes. The service is nice and the vibes are good.

5 Likes

Jus Poke has a new flavor. Sweet Heat (Thai chilli sauce, garlic, ogo, bird pepper, sweet onions). So good. Might be my new favorite. So happy to live close by here.

Cream Pan is now doing curry just like OG Tustin

10 Likes

If you are in the area this Sunday please stop by and help support the animal shelter I volunteer at!

7 Likes

New dumpling place opened called dumpling mix.

Looks like Shanghai/taiwanese with some modern flair, lots of dumplings options traditional and new age.

Someone report back!

Menu:

https://order.mealkeyway.com/customer/release/index?mid=486d512f4d546c43387a726e387635526468346d38773d3d&serviceType=TOGO&appid=wxbf1c89287f795b7d#/main

3 Likes