Stan’s Donuts has closed

Fuck 2020

So glad I grabbed a couple Huell’s a few weeks ago as they are no longer available.

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes
5 Likes

A heartwarming development!

2 Likes

Stan’s Donuts Has Been Saved By an Unlikely Source

yes!

Stan’s has now gone away forever

oh

1 Like

I KNOW! I love me some Primos… but what about the Huell!?! Is it lost for the ages. :frowning:

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Fresh on the heels my (self-perceived) victory in bringing a 99 Ranch location to the Westside, the next time I stop by Primo OG, I’ll beg them to bring back the Huell…

4 Likes

I’ll beg as well, more power in numbers.

4 Likes

A nice update on how Stan the Man is doing…

4 Likes

I heard a while back that Primo’s got a lot of messages about bringing back the Huell.

Then Brentwood Living had a recent story on the takeover saying that Primo’s is bringing back some of Stan’s signature donuts (no specifics) as well as adding new items. They’ve also asked some of Stan’s bakers to stay on.

Scroll down in the link for a pdf of the story

6 Likes

Thanks so much for the update! What a delightful story and history for the family! They have always been nothing but charming as I would run in and grab a box for a client meeting or something. So glad to hear that the Huell might not be lost! (Hopefully they will keep Stan’s hours too as Primos closes way too early… ;))

1 Like

“Construction is underway on our new Westwood Village location – stay tuned for opening updates!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNFyBt6F669/

1 Like