The Drunk, Stoned, and Hungry thread

Ground control to Major Tom . Thinking about spaghetti with hotdogs.

3 Likes

Thank you Los Angeles for bringing the pink box to the donut world . Watched the donut king on Hulu .

2 Likes

I tried the monster tacos yesterday with extra hot sauce, extra cheese, and ranch. Observations:

1. The ranch they drizzle on top is watered down, so you’re better off dipping the tacos, @Ns1 style, into a requested mini-tub of ranch. This also puts the ranch where it belongs – in the same bite as the meat paste, rather than in a (messy) top bite with shell and lettuce.
  2. I felt the overall ratio was a bit off – the meat paste seemed to overpower the tacos.

An additional purchase was required to get the 2-monster-tacos-for-$3 deal, so I succumbed to my gluttonous instincts and also ordered 7 jalapeno poppers (which of course also had to be dipped in ranch).
All this just earned me a stomachache later. What can I say – I’m a lightweight.

7 Likes

Do you use the app?

I got the 2/$3 and didn’t buy anything else.

5 Likes

I didn’t use the app – my bad.

2 Likes

Cross posting a meal that should’ve been done while drunk stoned and hungry.

2 Likes

These are my new favorite chips but I still love you Zapps. Get the spicy one!

6 Likes

Yep, you’re stoned. :joy:

5 Likes

Forgot to post my $.63 muffin. They messed up and gave me a combo and I was too busy on the phone to notice just grabbed the bags and drove away from the drive through. Mcd error in my favor!

6 Likes

Drunk and stoned . Not food . I ordered over 700 dollars in sheets , a blanket, and a bed spread.

10 Likes

I think that’s money well spent. Have to sleep on nice sheets and have a good bed spread.

1 Like

https://www.doritos.com/products/new-doritos-flamin-hot-cool-ranch

!!!

I don’t love cool ranch but mixed with some flamin hot it might be good!

1 Like

I made fried chicken using only crushed cheetos for breading. Move over panko .

6 Likes

I thought they were just meh. The regular cool ranch have tons of ranch seasoning now. These were kind of light on it.

I’d tather have the flamin hot nacho cheese and mix them with regular cool ranch.

They’d be good for a Taco Bell shell, though :yum:

1 Like

Flamin hot spicy nacho is one of my favs. You seen the street corn Cheetos recently? I was never able to find them

My kids are on bag 3 of the flaming hot cool ranch. They like anything flaming hot though. I thought they were ok. Agree with @Gr8pimpin it was not ranchy enough nor hot enough.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen them since last year. Though the Ralphs I shop at doesn’t have the best Cheetos selection. They don’t even carry my favorite, jalapeño cheddar.

Any other Cheetos flavors worth trying? I always just hold off and buy xxxflamin hots because they are so good but so bad for you lol

1 Like

They are the best and I’ve been having trouble finding them at my usual stores lately.

2 Likes