The Drunk, Stoned, and Hungry thread

Have not had these yet but they are next on my slate.

I love the heat of the XX flamin just not the taste. I miss the cheese flavor. After Jalapéno Cheddar, my number two is original.

On a sidenote, my all-time favorite ship was Cape Cod (is that the lighthouse brand) before they were bought out they used to have a green bag of jalapeño cheddar and it really tasted like sharp cheddar cheese and real jalapeños. Loaded. They were absolutely incredible.

2 Likes

I’ll hAve to look for these caps cods and the sour cream and cheddars.

My favorite chip growing up was tato skins bacon cheddar. They don’t seem to taste the same anymore

1 Like

They don’t make those Cape Cod jalapeño cheddar anymore. I used to get them from the Charles Chip guy when he came to my office in Ventura.

I used to love those potato skins too.

1 Like

It’s as if the drunk stoned and hungry gods were reading this conversation

8 Likes

Lolll wowww did u buy them?

No, the Jew in me cannot justify paying $4.90 for what looks like about a 6 ounce bag.

Plus I’ve been low-carb all week, so I have to pass for now. My cheat is going to have to be better than just some snack food.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s a good call save it for something crazy!

2 Likes

Canned potatoes are fantastic. Truth . I was a hater until I tried them .

2 Likes

I wish those were crunchy. Crunchy>>>Puffs.

I’ve had a small bag of those paqui ghost pepper chips. Those f me up the next day.

1 Like

From my lips to the Taco Bell God’s ears…

2 Likes

5 Likes

I am so tempted lol flaming hot mac and cheese!

3 Likes

I would double team the mac and cheese. With a topping of finely chopped cheetos cheese puffs .

4 Likes

I have had the ‘regular’ Cheetos Mac n cheese.

It tastes exactly like what you think it tastes like: Mac n cheese made with Cheetos cheese powder.

The color, though. Remember how we used to make fun of Kraft Mac n cheese that it’s color wasn’t found in nature? This stuff looks like what we THOUGHT Kraft looked like. Truly fluorescent orange and the next day…. Well….

It’s not terrible, by powdered Mac n cheese standards.

2 Likes

This is relevant to our interests:

7 Likes

This morning I felt obligated to eat some leftover Jack-in-the-Box tacos from last night. I could not eat them because they were so overly stuffed with that bean-meat slurry stuff. It must’ve been 3/4” thick. This is definitely one food item we “more” does not equal “better.”

So I did what any normal person would do to cut down on the bean-meat slurry texture issue…

added some crispy leftover bacon from the bacon bar.

I really should’ve taken photos.

This needs to be added as an option into the app. Bacon Jack-in-the-Box tacos.

7 Likes

Instead of wondering what things would be better by adding bacon, we should instead think about the (very few) things where the addition of bacon wouldn’t make that thing better. #FlavorAndTexture

2 Likes

Personally, there are only two things I do not like better with bacon, and I know I am an outlier on this….

mac ‘n cheese and doughnuts.

When we have a leftover taco, I slightly warm it in the MW, scraped out the filling and scramble in some eggs and cheese.

4 Likes

What about cookies?

1 Like