Bicyclette Bistro - Pico-Robertson

Sounds like the old LQ dinners.

That’s crazy talk! :wink:

So how did it all end? :frowning:

1 Like

Service eventually sped up after talking to the manager a few times; still, we ended up leaving around 9, so a staggering 3.5 hour meal. I’m unsure as to why the long waits for food.

3 Likes

Valentine’s day overload. Classic.

So how was the food?

2 Likes

pithivier sighting

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqlKXJqPPsy/

3 Likes
2 Likes

A couple of my pictures came out too blurry to post but had a really nice meal, everything was well executed, the room wasn’t too loud, we asked for slow pacing and never felt rushed.

5 Likes

Love the onion tart. Is that the short rib dish?

2 Likes

We had the onion tart and frisee as starters and they paired well together! (Also grougers)

2 Likes

onion tart is outstanding! but did not find the short rib that great. still onion tart is a hit

2 Likes

I thought it was a nice take on a classic with the smoked short rib.the meat was on the firm side which I liked but I can see how it might be controversial.

2 Likes

I have had short rib there twice - one time it was terrible, mostly due to very chewy texture, and the second time it was amazing, melt in your mouth smoky delight. Also, I am not a fan of the onion tart.

Too rich?

too amazing

3 Likes

yo if ya’ll are going to bicyclette, go upstairs and try their aged chartreuse at the manzke bar. Anyone can walk in for a drink. The 1970 Green (I think it’s actually 60s based on the importer) is so complex and pretty!

7 Likes

Don’t know, something about this combo of pastry and onion does not work for me.

1 Like
1 Like