Fast Food Thread

Damnit I saw this thread too late!

1 Like

not sure if anyone here is a fan but it’s a good deal so I couldn’t not post this.

ARBY’S has a 5 for $5 Classic Roast Beef Sandwich deal from Monday, June 10, 2024 through Sunday, June 16, 2024. Online ordering or through app.

2 Likes

I’ve never liked the roast beef Arby’s without the liquid cheese

In the app you can do add-ons. There aren’t a ton of customizations but cheese liquid is one of them.

Arby’s definitely needs horsey sauce and a little barbecue if you don’t do the liquid cheese. Too bad they won’t add those two things on there for you they only give you packets.

1 Like

Yeah I never liked horsey sauce as a kid but maybe now I would like it.

I think a BYO pickle or vinegar situation might elevate these sandwiches. I haven’t had an arbys in prolly 6-10 years. I loved their curly fries as a kid.

1 Like

Too bad they don’t have any Roy Rogers left. Best roast beef and the pickle condiment bar was awesome.

2 Likes

I thought roy rogers was rotisserie chicken?

It’s both. I guess they still have some locations in the mid Atlantic

2 Likes

I think I was thinking of Kenny Rogers Roasters that apparently only exist in Asia now lol

1 Like

You can get James River BBQ sauce on Amazon. That’s the real sauce for a north shore roast beef

1 Like

What is roast beef sauce supposed to taste like?

All you need on roast beef is horseradish sauce. The roast beef sauce I remember growing up was basically a bbq sauce similar to Lugers sauce.

1 Like