Filet o Hashbrown

Tried the JITB fish sando (with a hack using the JITB hash brown)… Conclusion: Though I enjoyed the addition of shredded lettuce, the lack of cheese on the JITB fish sando forced me to deduct points. Texture-wise, the crunch on the JITB fish and lettuce proved to be too much when the JITB hash brown was added. Tartar sauce was also not as tasty as the McD tartar sauce.

The McDonald’s filet-o-hash remains king in my book…

10 Likes

you need to get the deluxe to get the yellow cheese product

7 Likes

My husband and I share almost every bite of food. But under 500 calories a day? Nope.

2 Likes

Thank you for the nomination LOL!

LOL! Fit?

I’m waiting for Jack to come out with a Lox and Bagel Munchie meal.

8 Likes

I always loved going to McDonalds after a long night . Waking up and heading to work . That hash brown will always remind me of that terrible night . Cmon that thing is horrible.

3 Likes

The JitB Fish Sando was also reviewed here by @lectroid and @CeleryVictor

Personally, the best fast food fish sandwich that I’ve had (no need to hack) is at Arbys.

10 Likes

$2.79 Filet O Fish Every Day

Worth reposting.

So it appears the new Filet O Fish Friday price will be $2.79.

Spot checked several of the following locations, so they all are probably still good. Special pricing everyday, not just Friday.

Chatsworth
9185 N DeSoto Ave

Northridge
9101 Reseda Blvd (at Nordhoff)

Van Nuys/Panorama City
7161 Sepulveda Blvd (at Sherman Way)
7045 Van Nuys Blvd
7945 Van Nuys Blvd
9107 Van Nuys Blvd
13700 Sherman Way

North Hollywood
12616 Sherman Way

North Hills/Mission Hills
8656 Sepulveda Blvd
9860 Sepulveda Blvd

Pomona
2200 N Garey Ave
445 E Holt Ave

(As I find more I will update this post — so far almost all locations are in the SFV)

8 Likes

doing the lord’s work…

5 Likes

Dunno if it is because today is Friday, but FoF are 2 for $5 on the app for the La Canada Flintridge location.

2 Likes

ahh, the Annual lent special

3 Likes

Is it the one at 449 Foothill?

I’m not getting any deal there, not even special Friday pricing. 2 for $8.78.

Yes, that is the one. I only saw it on Friday, was gone on Saturday. It was a separate “line item” in the app as two FoF - below the single FoF.

1 Like

$2.79 Filet O Fish Every Day UPDATED

Worth reposting.

So it appears the new Filet O Fish Friday price will be $2.79.

Spot checked several of the following locations, so they all are probably still good. Special pricing everyday, not just Friday.

Chatsworth
9185 N DeSoto Ave

Canoga Park
6750 DeSoto Ave (JUST ADDED)

Northridge
9101 Reseda Blvd (at Nordhoff)

Van Nuys/Panorama City
7161 Sepulveda Blvd (at Sherman Way)
7045 Van Nuys Blvd
7945 Van Nuys Blvd
9107 Van Nuys Blvd
13700 Sherman Way

North Hollywood
12616 Sherman Way

North Hills/Mission Hills
8656 Sepulveda Blvd
9860 Sepulveda Blvd

Pomona
2200 N Garey Ave
445 E Holt Ave

(As I find more I will update this post — so far almost all locations are in the SFV)

7 Likes

#LentInTheSFV

2 Likes

I’m not sure if every location on my list is part of this franchisee, I know several of them are, but it may be worth looking up to see what other locations this franchisee has.

McMarro Family Restaurants

5 Likes

are any close to midcity doing and promotions? Times are a changing, I could always count on cheap lent fish filets.

For sure there’s gotta be FoF Friday there.

Well, I shouldn’t say for sure. I was just at a location in the valley and it did not have fillet of fish Friday.

1 Like

I searched every location close to mid city and there are no daily filet o Fish deals at any of them. No way for me to check FoF Friday. Just got to head out to one and look for the promo sign.

3 Likes

There is one on Sherman Way, but it is close to Salsa and Beer…guess which one wins my friend…

2 Likes

Thanks for looking!

1 Like