The Drunk, Stoned, and Hungry thread

Hahahhaah :joy: might be fun to give that out as Halloween candies!

3 Likes

This is the same trick as Jelly Belly uses for some of its savory or ‘gross’ flavors. Jones Soda also does a traditional Thanksgiving Soda pack, with Turkey, Pie, Cranberry Sauce, etc. flavors.

They all taste pretty much how you would imagine. Not good, disconcerting, but somehow better than you expected.

LOL!! you would think that this would be up my ally. I do love me turkey dinners.

I also DO love candy corn. I’ve often said if I ever lost all my teeth I’d want them replaced with candy corn.

BUT , some things aren’t meant to go together. Even I have a few limits.

8 Likes

Glad to hear we’ve found your limit lol.

I’ve never understood candy corn as a thing it has always tasted nasty to me even as a child.

2 Likes

The only one for me is Brach’s.

1 Like

Personally, I think Brach’s candy corn (like many things), isn’t what it used to be. It’s hard to find, but Jelly Belly makes excellent candy corn these days.

1 Like

I still like it. Maybe it’s the little bit of honey they add. Probably the 100th ingredient.

I grew up on their bridge mix. I am eld!

1 Like

Ahhh, for those of you who dip your Jack In The Box tacos in ranch, lookie lookie…

They just added an additional way to customize your tacos (ahem, @Ns1 )

Also, through 10/31, they’ve brought back MONSTER TACOS at 2/$3.00.

5 Likes

Interesting! I’m actually an extra taco sauce guy. I like ranch with the egg rolls but the tacos are a perfect food and doesn’t need customization :thinking:

2 Likes

So I thought, until @Ns1 suggested dipping them in ranch sauce some time ago. Next I’ll try them with extra cheese as well.

1 Like

Me, too.

Did that for a long time. Along with extra sauce.

So for comparison, I got 4 with extra cheese and 4 regular. I actually liked the regular better.

Now one of the locations DID have the sour cream packets for an addon. THAT was really good! Too bad most locations don’t seem to have it.

1 Like

I have to say the sour cream is the option that sounds most interesting! too bad it’s not Knudsen’s lol

1 Like

I had two monster tacos tonight. I miss the salsa they had on them when they were called SUPER TACOS before Jack changed them up.

1 Like

Just view the ranch as a different kind of taco sauce. A hard shell taco sauce if you will.

3 Likes

I generally like my jack in the box tacos in a strict edomae style :wink: but I’ll give it a shot

2 Likes

( X ) Doubt

Hahahhaah :joy: i love spicy

This is my latest experiment

4 Likes

the Chia Pet ™ mean SRS BZNS

4 Likes

Ground control to Major Tom . Thinking about spaghetti with hotdogs.

3 Likes

Thank you Los Angeles for bringing the pink box to the donut world . Watched the donut king on Hulu .

2 Likes